Together IEC and Integrated Green Solutions, Inc. (IGS) offer complete energy engineering services specializing in commercial, institutional and industrial mechanical systems. We know energy-using systems, proven methods for reducing utility costs, and accurate techniques for estimating project costs and energy savings. Our LEED Professional Accreditation and Energy Star Partnership demonstrates IGS's commitment to being energy conscious building professionals with the knowledge and skills to successfully steward the LEED and Energy Star certification processes.
IEC's Energy Services include:
- Analyze Energy Upgrades
- Building Energy Tune-Ups and Re-commissioning
- Certification Commissioning for LEED, Energy Star or Regulatory Requirements
- Consulting for Compliance to Relevant Regulations and Incentive Opportunities
- Design Assistance Services
- Design of Renewable Energy Products and Systems
- Development of LEED Commissioning Design Specifications
- End-Use Energy Systems
- Energy Audits and Modeling
- Energy Calculations
- Environmental Certification
- Feasibility Studies
- Technical Analysis and Support
At IEC, Inc. we specialize in providing exceptional service and results beyond our clients expectations. Contact us for more information.
The LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Building Rating System is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction, and operation of high performance green buildings.